A few times either my Ipod wasn't working or there was a sound system issue, so we practiced yoga without music. I actually like it that way. I'm able to hear better who is breathing properly or who is struggling.
But this week I finally sat down and put together a new playlist. Everyone seems to like it and keeps asking about the 12th song on the list.
The song is titled Blue from the TV show Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Apparently Buffy has quite a following of loyal watchers. I admit I've never sat down to watch, I much prefer vampire porn - I mean True Blood.
But I heard the song, loved it, and knew it had to be on a yoga playlist.
So here is what I call the Yoga Blue playlist:
- Meditation - Winter Hill Records
- Come Away With Me - Norah Jones
- White Flag - Dido
- Someone Like You - Adele
- You Are The Best Thing - Ray LaMontagne
- Underneath It All - No Doubt & Lady Saw
- Silly Love Songs - Wings
- Baby, I Love Your Way (Live) - Frampton Comes Alive
- Levon - Elton John Greatest Hits
- You Are Not Alone - Mavis Staples
- Daydreamer - Adele
- Blue - BTVS Various Artists
- Christos - Yoga Meditation Garden
- Coolness - Yoga Meditation Garden