Thursday, May 3, 2012

Queen Academy - Because Success Is Waiting For You To Grab It

I've been very protective of this blog as my own personal space. I've turned down offers to promo products because they weren't something that I personally believed in and I've sent back merchandise that I didn't feel delivered on what it promised.

Tonight, though, I want to tell you about my mentor and a woman I'm honored to call my friend.

Wanda Marie is a certified master coach and founder of the Queen Academy, a site dedicated to "helping women find their way." A place where women gather to support each other, pay blessings forward and empower each other.

Wanda Marie offers a variety of different courses including Building Your Own Website, Jump Start Your Business, Embrace Your Power and Write Your Book. In fact, Wanda Marie is the one who gave me the encouragement to finally sit down and get my book started. She's also the one who keeps gently reminding me that there is some good stuff in my book and I need to get it finished! I'm working on it, really I am.

The Queen Academy is starting a new series of classes next week and registration is open now. All you need is a computer with high speed Internet access, a cell phone and the desire to start living your best life. My favorite part? Wanda Marie believes personal empowerment and success is out there for everyone, so her classes are very reasonably priced. Donation-based classes are available to those who can't afford to pay.

If a full course isn't in your schedule right now, you can schedule a private coaching session with Wanda Marie where I give you my guarantee her intuitive sense and advice will leave you feeling stronger and more empowered.

You don't have to feel stuck in your life - the Queen Academy can help you get moving on a better path.


No comments:

Post a Comment