It's that time again. Bloggers and others are listing what they are grateful for each day of the month of November.
I've participated for the past two years. My 2011 gratitude list was very different than my struggle to find gratitude during my very difficult 2012. This year I'm in a very different, yet better, place and I'm not sure where my gratitude list will go.
I do know though that these past couple years have taught me, if nothing else, even in the darkest of times there is always something to be grateful for. Always.
November 1, 2013
1. Safely guiding my unsafe car to a place I can pull over and call for help.
2. Having car insurance that includes roadside assistance and towing.
3. A pink mohawk tow truck driver who wouldn't leave me alone on the side of the road.
4. Kids and a staff who were willing to drop what they were doing and come rescue me.
5. Long distance phone calls.
November 2, 2013
1. New friends who willingly hand over keys to their brand new car so that I'm not without transportation to work.
2. Old friends who save me money by fixing my car for me.
November 3, 2013
All the kids piled on my bed waiting their turn for one of momma's back massages.