Wednesday, November 6, 2013

As Usual, It's Friends on the Gratitude List: November 4-6


November 4, 2013

1. Friends who are willing to turn their car around at 10:30pm and comfort me.
2. Friends who make me laugh when I want to cry, even if it means I blow snot out my nose crying and laughing at the same time.



November 5, 2013

1. Days that end much better than they begin.
2. My mom for introducing me to and beginning my love affair with the theater.  
3. Friends who give me their orchestra seats to the theater.
4. Friends who share my love of the theater.
5. Friends who walk me around downtown Memphis at night having dinner, drinks and enjoying a rare evening out. 

November 6, 2013

1. Rekindling my love of teaching yoga
2. Noisy dance schools, little girls in tights and leotards, and loud blaring music that little girls smile and dance to all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment