Saturday, December 5, 2015

Selfie Saturday #Reverb15

Go on, show us your selfie! You know you want to.


It's selfie time! Time to scroll back through my iPhone photo albums and see which pics I thought were important enough to keep this year.










One of my favorite times to take a selfie - traveling! I think this was the Dallas airport on my trip out to Seattle and Portland earlier this year.










Oh just two overworked moms running away for the weekend! A girls-only trip down to Birmingham








Seeing my book on the bookshelf at Booksellers of Laurelwood in Memphis!













My Live at Nine WREG interview with Adam Hammond to promo the book and my upcoming talk at the CourageMaker's Conference.













And a radio interview with Marybeth Conley KWAM to promote the book!





Though not a selfie, my favorite pic of the year. This is me and all six kids (plus my dad in the back) at Kid 2's graduation.


This post is part of #Reverb15, a series of daily writing prompts found at Kat McNally Words To Soothe The Weary Soul. 



1 comment:

  1. Those are some lovely pictures. I love the dress you are wearing at the bookstore. Also, I love how you are smiling in most of the pictures. You look so happy.

    ReplyDelete