Saturday, December 21, 2013

2014- Bring It: #reverb13 Day 21

Then, without thinking too hard about it, grab a pen and some paper and finish the following five sentences:

2014 is going to be MY YEAR because...

In 2014, I am going to do...

In 2014, I am going to feel...

In 2014, I am not going to...

In December 2014, I am going to look back and say...

For bonus points, if you participated in #reverb12, compare your answers to the ones you wrote this time last year. What has been revealed? Where are the surprises?

2014 is going to be my year because:  I have claimed it as mine.

In 2014 I am going to: See my book in print. Look only forward.  Follow my bliss. Listen to my heart. Be more present. Be more open.

In 2014 I am going to feel:  Happy. Contented. Excited. Confident. Loved.

In 2014 I am not going to: Talk myself out of taking chances. Be the first to put myself down. Constantly compare myself to others. Play small.

In December 2014 I am going to look back and say: Holy shit, I did it!

I didn't participate in #reverb12 last year. I was still in the eye of the storm of 2012 and nowhere near being ready to look back at what had happened. I certainly was in no condition to be manifesting for the year ahead.

Now as I sit here in December 2013 looking back at what all I've gone through, I can say:
Holy shit, I made it!

This post is part of #reverb13, a series of daily writing prompts to explore the year passed and to manifest the year ahead. This prompt was found at Kat McNally Words To Soothe The Weary Soul.


2 comments:

  1. You made it! And you will make it again.
    Just imagine all the celebrating we are going to do this time next year!
    Thank you for being such a wonderful part of the #reverb13 community, Jennifer. It's been a pleasure getting to know you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Loved this post and your spirit!!! Yahooo for getting it done!

    ReplyDelete