- You spend Saturday night alone in your hotel room studying the insertion angle of the femur bone.
- You know what the acetabulum is, where it is and how to spell it.
- You know acetabulum isn't a dirty word.
- You use the ice bucket to keep the non-fat Greek yogurt fresh you bought at the local market.
- You are eating the yogurt for both breakfast and lunch instead of paying for meals in the hotel restaurant.
- But you consider it an investment to buy some cool, new overpriced yoga gear from the school boutique.
- After spending 8 hours in class and 2 hours doing homework, you still read ahead in the manual so you can get a head start on tomorrows lesson.
- You get up super early to fit in a sunrise yoga class before yoga teacher training starts at 7:30am.
- You know the phrase "where are you in your journey" is another way of asking what training level you are in right now.
- You wonder if you have enough chairs at your fitness center to put all your students into chair headstands.
- Your muscles are sore but your brain actually hurts.
- Before the week is over you've made three new yogi BFF's and make plans to see each other at next year's yoga teacher training.
- You board the plane home so exhausted you have trouble carrying your yoga bag.
- You are already counting the days until you can go again!
|Working on our tan during lunch break.|
Really, we worked hard!