Saturday, January 7, 2012

10 Reasons To Go Vegan That Have Nothing To Do With Sex

Earlier this week I went to lunch with some of the girls after yoga. The restaurant we chose was offering some new vegetarian options so I eagerly ordered the veggie melt.

I'm not a hardcore vegetarian, in fact for a few months last year I fell off the wagon and was a complete carnivore. It quickly showed in my increased weight and decreased energy levels. And living where I do vegetarian options are few and far between, so it's a struggle to stay true to vegetarianism.

But I'm trying.

As the waitress brought my meal, I hungrily took a big bite and ...

There was bacon on my veggie melt!

Seriously! Who does that?

For more about vegan eating and some of the reasons I try to maintain that diet, please read my newest Elephant Journal post:


You can see a list of my other Elephant Posts by clicking on the Elephant Journal link on the top of this page. 


1 comment: