Sunday, May 22, 2016

The Sky's The Limit Radio Interview

I never really know what to expect when going for an interview. Sometimes it's very obvious the interviewer has no idea what me or my book is about. Other times the interviewer has done her homework and the time flows smoothly and easily.

This radio interview was one of those smooth, easy, enjoyable interviews.

Karen Leavitt's show The Sky's The Limit airs on VoiceAmerica. She books guests who she feels empower resilience and courage. So I am quite honored she chose to interview me.

Of course we talked about my book Creating A Joyful Life: The Lessons I Learned From Yoga and My Mom. But we also talked on some pretty heavy topics like depression and divorce. But the theme through it all was creating joy out of chaos.


Please click here ----->    Crazy Can Be Joyful  and take a listen. As always, if you like what you hear, PLEASE share it on your Facebook, Twitter and other social media. Word of mouth is the best recommendation I can ask for!


No comments:

Post a Comment