Out little #YOBC is growing with more and more members with each book we read. We have no joining requirements, you just comment on what you are reading when you feel like it. People will quote their favorite parts, discuss the authors point of view, or share similar experiences.
Yes, it's social media, but like I wrote in Not Your Momma's Book Club, it's a new era of book clubs. But I guarantee we get just as much, if not more, from this new technology. When in the days of living room book clubs would I have been able to speak directly to the author?
If you are on Twitter and want to join us, jump in anytime. Comment using #YOBC. Even if you aren't on Twitter, I think you'll enjoy these yoga books:
- Yoga School Dropout - Lucy Edge
- Poser, My Life In 23 Yoga Poses - Claire Dederer
- Holy Coy - Sarah MacDonald (read my review here)
- A Life Worth Breathing - Max Strom ( read my review here)
- Yoga Bitch - Suzanne Morrison - review to be posted soon
Have a book you think our #YOBC would really like? Please put the title and author in the comments section. I'm always looking for good books to read. And yes, I also read lots of non-yoga books too!