Thursday, April 9, 2015

YogaUOnline Has A New Writer! Me!

If you haven't checked out YogaUOnline yet go do so now!

This isn't some fluffy yoga site. YogaU is full of great yoga news, education and information.

And, they just happen to have a new fabulous writer working for them!

Some of my older yoga posts from my blog here will be reprinted there as well as new original content. They've already accepted my first original piece and I'll be sure to let everyone know when it is up on the site.

For now, they've reprinted one of my more popular posts:

Yoga For Headaches - Head Wraps and Restorative Poses

Please click over and read my post as well as all the other great yoga information they have! Of course, if you like what I've written, please leave a comment on the YogaUOnline website under my post.


No comments:

Post a Comment