Sunday, December 1, 2013

One Word

Encapsulate your 2013 in one word. Why that word? What would you like your word to be for 2014? Why?

2013: Persevere
To continue steadfastly in a course of action especially in spite of opposition. To last or endure tenaciously.

This is supposed to be my rebuilding year, my time to create a new and better life post divorce. No one said it would be easy yet no one warned me about the seemingly constant obstacles I'd have to face.

I've said more than once this year "I'm just so weary of the constant battle."

But there's no rest for the weary when a new life needs designed. So trudge on I must.

2014: Prosper
To be successful or fortunate, thrive, flourish

My hope is this year I have done a good job laying the groundwork so that next year I will prosper creatively, spiritually, emotionally, financially,  socially and professionally.


This post is part of #reverb13, a series of daily writing prompts to explore the year passed and manifest the year ahead. I'm following the prompts found on Elephant Journal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment